FINJA Debit Card
Terms & Conditions
YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO THESE MANDATORY TERMS AND CONDITIONS IS AN EXPRESS REPRESENTATION THAT YOU HAVE DULY ACCEPTED, AGREED AND COMPLETELY UNDERSTOOD THE MANDATORY TERMS AND CONDITIONS PROVIDED WITHIN THIS DOCUMENT.
I understand I am the only individual authorized to use this FINJA Pvt. Ltd. Debit Card, (referred to as your "Card"). Retaining and using the Card, signifies agreement to the following terms and conditions.
I, hereby agree as follows,
- That these terms and conditions will become effective as soon as the card is issued to me by FINJA.
- That I will keep the Personal Identification Number (PIN) code confidential and strictly secret.
- That I will not let any unauthorized person use or have access to the card, the PIN and card details.
- That I will not store the PIN code in my mobile phone as well as never write them on the Card.
- That I will regularly change my PIN and avoid using easy-to-guess PINs.
- That I will not enter my PIN in front of any other person while using my Debit Card at POS terminals.
- That I will not disclose personal or financial information including my CNIC number, address, mother’s maiden name, telephone No. etc. to any person, organization or to little-known or suspect websites.
- It will be my sole responsibility to safeguard my card number, expiry date and PIN. If any transaction on Debit Card comes to my knowledge, which has not been validly authorized by me, or my registered phone is lost or stolen, I shall immediately notify FINJA about the incident by calling 042-111-111-562 or by way lodging/Initiating a Complaint/Request on the FINJA App. or any other way of communication that is acceptable to FINJA and get the card blocked.
- That I will not under any circumstances give any personal information in response to a voice call on their mobile phone that claims to be from FINJA.
- That I will not under any circumstances enter the PIN code on any website, link received in an SMS or email, or on any other medium which asks for my personal credentials until or unless I myself need to enter this information for Bonafede purpose.
- That on the slightest suspicion or knowledge that my PIN or other details or any part of them, or any personal information referred to herein is known to someone else, I will immediately change the PIN from FINJA App or as applicable by notifying FINJA on Call Center No. 042-111-111-562
- That I will not let other people use my Debit Card. If my Debit Card is lost or stolen, I will immediately report the incident to FINJA by calling FINJA Call Centre on the number 042-111-111-562 or Freeze Card from my FINJA App or any other number notified by the FINJA in this respect from time to time.
- That I shall immediately communicate through FINJA App any change in my address to FINJA. No responsibility shall be accepted by FINJA for the delay, non-delivery of communications sent by FINJA to the customer at the address provided by the customer.
- That my debit card will work under the wallet limits assigned to me.
- You will ensure that the ATM cabinet is vacant while you enter to use the ATM card.
- You will be careful while using your CARD on ATM and check the ATM Machine vigilantly to ensure there is no hidden cameras or skimming device on the ATM Machine.
- You will be using your card on the POS machine by dipping the card into the machine. You will enter your card PIN in order to authorize the transaction.
- That FINJA may from time to time and at any time in its absolute discretion as and when feasible, unilaterally revise, amend, delete or supplement any of these Terms and Conditions & Pricing of the product, whether in whole or part.
- That any such change to the Terms and Conditions & Pricing shall be communicated to the customers through either FINJA’s website, e-mail, IVR, or text message to the Customer’s mobile phone.
- By continuing to use any existing or new services as may be introduced by the FINJA, I shall be deemed to have accepted the changed Terms and Conditions.
- The grant to, and use of, the FINJA Debit Card and Services by a Customer is purely personal in nature and is neither assignable nor transferable under any circumstances. If I authorize anybody else to use the Card, despite this prohibition, then I will be exclusively responsible for any and all risks and consequences.
- FINJA expressly reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice to the Cardholders, to add to and /or alter, modify, change or vary all or in part, or withdraw it altogether.
- FINJA reserves the rights without prior notice at any time or from time to time to reduce or increase total cash allowed to be withdrawn by any Cardholder from the ATM/DEBIT machine during any period. FINJA also reserves the right to change the limits of the Card Transactions carried out through POS Terminals without any prior notice to the Cardholder. Daily Minimum /maximum transaction limits may vary between different ATM/DEBITs belonging to different FINJAs or a linked network. FINJA is not responsible for any loss or inconvenience that the Cardholder may suffer due to lack of uniformity in these limits, from transactions through different ATM/DEBITs or Linked networks.
- FINJA is not liable in any way for the quality, quantity or acceptability of any goods or services purchased by the use of this card by the Cardholder or for any additional amount charged by a merchant service/retail outlet(s), or for any breach of the Cardholder transaction by a merchant service/retail outlet(s) in any such event or in the event of adispute between the cardholder and a merchant, service/retail outlet(s)the cardholder is liable to FINJA shall in no way be affected, reduced or suspended.
- That FINJA may publish notices of a general nature, which are applicable to all Customers in newspapers or on its website. Such notices will have the same effect as a notice served individually to each Customer. Moreover, FINJA can send notifications regarding services and general instructions to Customers through any Channel.
- That FINJA will not be responsible for any loss caused by a failure in ATM service for any reason whatsoever including any mechanical fault, communication lines or internet link downtime/failure or power breakdown and blockage of the card due to successive wrong entry of PIN etc.
- All Transactions conducted with the use of the PIN will be my responsibility. I agree that as allowed to withdraw only a certain amount of cash per transaction per day as determined by FINJA irrespective of the credit balance in my Account(s).
- That I understand that the use of the card shall at all the times be subject to terms and conditions currently in force for the time being irrespective of my actual receipt of FINJA’s notice or knowledge thereof.
- That I undertake to pay all charges in respect of the card/usage of the card in accordance with the FINJA’s prevailing Schedule of charges (SOC) which may be changed from time to time at the sole discretion of the FINJA.
- I undertake to pay all charges, tax (es), levies and duties levied on the ATM transactions by any Government (Federal/ Provincial/ Local) from time to time and FINJA will be entitled to deduct these charges from my account without notice.
- That I keep FINJA indemnified against all claims, losses and damages that may accrue due to my inaction, fault, connivance or mistake.
- FINJA Card is couriered to the Card Member at the discretion of Customer (pursuant to such conditions as are or may be specified by FINJA). In the event of the Card being sent by courier at the designated mailing address, the same will be at the sole risk of the Card Member.
- The Card must be signed by the Card Member immediately on receipt thereof in the space provided for signature.
- The card should immediately be activated either by calling Finja Helpline or from the FINJA app.
- The Card Member shall read and understand the Terms and Conditions carefully (and any changes to them as & when communicated) because the Card Member is liable for all charges incurred thereby on the FINJA Card
- The Card Member shall be responsible for the safe custody of the Card. Any loss or theft of the Card or handling of the Card by an unauthorized person in any manner shall be the exclusive responsibility of the Card Member under these Terms and Conditions, and the Card Member shall be responsible to pay for all Charges incurred due to the aforementioned circumstances except if the Card Member has duly notified the FINJA immediately after the loss, theft or handling of the Card by an unauthorized person and consequently the FINJA Card is frozen from the App. Hence, all transactions conducted on the Finja Card shall be the sole responsibility of the Cardholder/Customer until the Card is reported Lost/Stolen.
- The Card is not transferable and no person other than Cardholder/Customer is permitted to use the Card for any Card Transactions or for identification or for any other purpose. The Card Member will not use the Card after the Expiry Dates as embossed on the Card.
- The Card Member shall be exclusively liable for all Transactions, Charges and Liabilities and/or any other costs and expenses. The Card Member further undertakes that the Card will only be used:
- For Card Transaction authorized by FINJA.
- To obtain the facilities, benefits and services made available by FINJA or any Merchant from time to time, and
- Within the Credit Limit permitted by FINJA unless the Card is being used in Debit Mode.
- Notwithstanding that the Card Member's Credit Limit has not been exhausted, FINJA in its absolute discretion shall have the right, any time and without notice and without giving any reason and without liability to the Card Member, to withdraw or restrict the Card Member's right to use the Card or to refuse to authorize any Card Transaction.
- The Card Member shall respectively notify FINJA of any change or imminent change in any particulars stated in the Card application form or other information provided to FINJA (including any change in name, address or any other provided particulars of the Card Member) and respectively agrees to provide any other information or particulars if requested by FINJA at any time.
- The Card shall at all times be and remain the property of FINJA and the Card Member shall forthwith surrender the same if so, required by FINJA. Card Member agrees to be bound by all other Terms and Conditions governing the use of facilities or benefits which may from time to time be made available in connection with the Card, and any variations or amendments thereto which FINJA may impose from time to time at its discretion.
- Card Transactions are required to be authorized by FINJA before they are accepted by a Merchant. FINJA may refuse authorization for any Card Transaction without cause or prior notice, even if the Card Account is not in default. FINJA will not be liable to the Card Member or anyone else for any loss or damage resulting from FINJA’s refusal to authorize a Card Transaction.
- The Card Member shall be exclusively liable for all Transactions, Charges and Liabilities and/or any other costs and expenses. The Card Member further undertakes that the Card will only be used:
- FINJA Pvt. Ltd. may, at its sole discretion, utilize the services of external service provider/s or agent/s and on such terms as required or necessary, in relation to its products/services."
- FINJA's Lien: The FINJA shall have the right of set-off and lien, irrespective of any other lien or charge, present as well as future on the deposits held in the Cardholder's Primary Account to the extent of all outstanding dues, whatsoever, arising as a result of FINJA Debit Card services extended to and/or used by the Cardholder. FINJA’s rights hereunder shall not be affected by the Cardholder/s’ bankruptcy, death or winding-up. It shall be the Cardholder/s’ sole responsibility and liability to settle all disputes/ objections FINJA shall not be responsible or liable for any loss suffered as a result of FINJA deemed prevented from or delayed in providing services in relation to the Card or any Services.
- FINJA shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising directly from any malfunction of the card or ATM or POS terminal or for any technical or non-technical defect or breakdown of any ATM and or any part thereof the temporary or prolonged non-availability of any services in respect of the card, ATMs or POS Terminal for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation due to any dispute of whatsoever nature.
FINJA allows the user to set PIN through their FINJA App
- The Card Member understands and agrees that he/she shall not disclose the PIN to any person and shall take every reasonable precaution to prevent disclosure of the PIN to any person; and
- Subject to Clause (Loss of Card/Disclosure of PIN) the Card Member shall be fully liable to FINJA for all Card Transactions made with the PIN whether with or without the knowledge of the Card Member
Loss of Card/Disclosure of PIN
- The Card Member shall not allow the PIN/TIN to be disclosed to and/or misused by anyone. If the Card is lost or stolen or the PIN/TIN is disclosed to any third party, the Card Member shall immediately notify the said loss, theft or disclosure with all material particulars including Card numbers and/or PIN to FINJA
- The Card Member agrees that FINJA has the right to recover all authorized charges and/or Cash Advances provided, however, that the Card Member is not liable for any authorized Card Transaction made subsequent to reporting of such loss, theft or disclosure of PIN if there is a due notification by the Card Member of such loss, theft or disclosure to FINJA as specified hereinabove on the condition that such loss, theft or disclosure is not due to the negligence
- Any lost or stolen Cards subsequently recovered by the Card Member shall immediately be returned to FINJA without further use. The Card Member shall not use the PIN after reporting any third-party disclosure thereof to FINJA.
- FINJA may in its absolute discretion, issue a replacement Card for any lost or stolen Card on these Terms and Conditions or such other Terms and Conditions as FINJA may deem fit.
- The Card is not transferable and no person other than the Card Member is permitted (and the Card Member will not permit any other person) to use the Card for Charges and/or Card Transactions or identification or for any other purpose whatsoever. The Card Member shall not be entitled to use the Card before the start of the validity term or after the expiry date. Notwithstanding anything stated in this clause, if the Card is used/misused by a person who acquired possession of it with the Card Member's consent, the Card Member will be solely liable for all losses incurred as a result (including any withdrawal made without the authority of the Card
- The Card Member may at any time, inform FINJA of his/her intention to close the FINJA Account and to terminate the use of all Cards by giving prior notice.
- If the use of all or any Card(s) is terminated under Clause (a) above, all charges and liabilities of the Card Member whether actual or contingent shall become immediately due and payable to FINJA. The Card Member shall be fully liable to FINJA for all Charges and Liabilities until FINJA ‘s receipt of confirmation through Call Center or FINJA App of all Card(s) full payment from the Card Member for all outstanding charges and liabilities and other costs and expenses in connection therewith. FINJA shall not be liable to refund the annual membership fees or any part thereof to the Card Member in the event of the termination of use of the Card(s) and the relevant Card Account(s).
- The Card Member shall terminate the Card and FINJA Card according to the provisions of this clause in case he/she does not agree to any of the Terms and Conditions subject to the condition that all amounts accrued, due and payable till the time of such termination shall be paid to FINJA by Card Member before such termination. However, the continuation of use of the Card in any manner shall be deemed that the Card Member agrees and accepts the Terms and Conditions and shall remain responsible to fulfill his/her obligations hereunder.
- If the Cardholder is current in card payment but delinquent in any other facility availed from Finja (e.g., Productive Loan, Term-Loan or Consumption Loan), FINJA reserves the right to block the utilization of Credit Line of Finja Card on account of cross-product delinquency; however, customer can continue to use the debit card.
Responsibility for all transactions processed through the ATMs: The operations through the ATM facility on the Cardholders account(s) can only be through the use of FINJA Debit Card on the machine. The Cardholder shall in all circumstances, accept full responsibility for all transactions processed by the use of his/ her Debit Card, whether or not processed with the Cardholder's knowledge or authority, express or implied. The printed output that is produced at the time of operation of the ATMs are a record of the operation of the ATMs and shall not be construed as FINJA's records. FINJA's records of transactions shall be accepted as conclusive and binding for all purposes.
I hereby undertake to abide by the rules of FINJA Pvt. Ltd. as amended from time to time governing the conduct and operation of the FINJA Debit Cards and these terms and conditions in all circumstances and indemnify FINJA from any loss and damage that may accrue to me on account of any violation or breach thereof.
FINJA Credit Line
Terms & Conditions
THESE TERM AND CONDITIONS ARE ONLY FOR THOSE CUSTOMERS WHO ARE APPROVED TO USE THE CREDIT LINE BY THE COMPANY, YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO THESE MANDATORY TERMS AND CONDITIONS IS AN EXPRESS REPRESENTATION THAT YOU HAVE DULY ACCEPTED, AGREED AND COMPLETELY UNDERSTOOD THE MANDATORY TERMS AND CONDITIONS PROVIDED WITHIN THIS DOCUMENT.
I understand I am the only individual authorized to use this FINJA Lending Service Credit Line, (referred to as your "credit line"). Retaining and using the credit line, signifies agreement to the following terms and conditions.
- Statement of Account to the Card Member will be digitally available on FINJA App.
- In case of Credit Transactions, Card Member shall be liable to pay due payment amount stated therein by the Payment Due Date.
- FINJA shall issue a schedule of Charges (SOC) and the Card Member acknowledges that FINJA may vary the applicable charges in the Schedule of Charges and notify the same to the Card Member in any manner deemed fit and provided that the Card Member continues to use the Card after receipt of such notification, it shall be deemed that the Card Member has acknowledged, unconditionally agreed to and accepted the amended notified Schedule of Charges.
- If the Card Member fails to effect payment of the Minimum Payment Amount on or before the applicable Payment Due Date, Late payment charges will be applied to the outstanding dues. This will be in addition to all other charges applicable. LPC and other applicable charges will be mentioned in the SOC.
Since the Card is linked with Finja Mobile App which can only be logged-in using credentials/PIN only known to the Customer further secured by way of Two-Factor-Authentication using One Time Password (OTP) again only known to the Customer therefore if card activation is done via Finja Mobile App or the Card Member authorizes FINJA to act on the verbal instructions communicated to an authorized representative of FINJA over the telephone at Finja Helpline. FINJA reserves the absolute right to verify the identity of the Card Member over the telephone. The Card Member will be liable for any and all transactions made after the standard verification by FINJA’s authorized representative is completed. The Card Member also agrees that his/her entire telephone conversation with the authorized representative shall be recorded at the discretion of FINJA for any particular purpose.
- Eligibility Criteria for Finja Credit-Line
By applying for the FINJA Card, the Customer hereby confirms that they are:
- A resident of Pakistan Lahore/Karachi/Islamabad/Rawalpindi.
- Receive salary in a bank account which should be verifiable.
- Net Monthly Salary of at least PKR 30,000 credited in a bank account
- Employed with current employer for at least the past 6 months.
- Between the age bracket of 18 years to the age of retirement.
- Not on Probation or Contract with the employer
- Not subject to any disciplinary proceedings or action either by Employer or any court of law.
- Employment is not expired, suspended or terminated.
- No intention of terminating the employment with the Employer within the next ninety (90) working days.
- Can apply for the FINJA Card, even if he/she has payments outstanding at other loan segment provided by FINJA, or availed a facility directly from the employer, provided that the customer's Debt Burden Ratio (DBR) does not exceed 30% of net income after the newly applied Credit Limit has been approved
- No amount is in default payable by the Customer to FINJA. Except for the applicable fees after FINJA Card is approved.
- Not defaulted on any other loan, credit card payment, mortgage, hire purchase agreement, or has any other payments due to any third party.
- Do not currently have any payment defaults listed within
- Electronic Credit Information Bureau (eCIB) of the State Bank of Pakistan
- DataCheck or other Credit Bureaus
- The Customer is not in default in the performance or observance of any obligation, agreement, covenant or conditions contained in any indenture, mortgage, loan agreement, bank guarantee, performance guarantee, deed of trust or other material instrument or agreement, other non-collateral loans to which it is a party or by which it is or its property is bound.
- All information and undertakings furnished by the Customers are accurate and that they have not omitted or concealed any material facts, which would render such information incorrect, misleading or inaccurate.
- Supporting documents:
- Last Month Salary Slip,
- 3 Months Bank Statement,
- Valid CNIC,
- Copy of Utility Bill (SNGPL, PTCL, LESCO)
- Billing Cycle
- On activation of the FINJA Card, the Customer shall be given the option to choose the due date (therein referred to as “The Due Date”) of every bill.
- The first bill shall be generated on the chosen “Due Date” of the next month
- The second billing cycle onwards shall last exactly 30 days with a 2-day grace period
- The Customer will only be able to change the Due Date when he has cleared all his outstanding amount at any given amount.
- Fees and Charges
- The Customer shall be required to repay the credit used, to FINJA, within a maximum period of thirty (30) calendar days (the "Due Date") from the date of the credit transaction, without any further notification or formality (the "Term").
- The Customer agrees and acknowledges that any credit provided to the Customer shall be repaid to FINJA through automatic deductions from the Customer’s FINJA Wallet Account. In the event that FINJA is unable to deduct (for any reason) the repayment amounts due by the Customer by the Due Date through his/her FINJA Wallet Account, FINJA shall automatically deduct funds from the Customer’s wallet, by marking account FOH (Funds on Hold). This implies that as soon as the customer will top-up the account, the outstanding amount will be auto-deducted.
Subscription Fee PKR 1,000 Annual Card Plastic Cost: PKR 1,000 Card Renewal (One Time) Classic PKR 1,000 Joining Fee PKR 1,000 One Time
- Withdrawing Cash
- Cash withdrawal is charged 0.02% per day on principal/remaining outstanding.
- Applicable Service Fee is deducted before the loan amount is settled
- Late Payment Charges are not applicable.
- Point-of-Sale Transactions
- No charges from Day 0 to Day 30 – till the Due Date
- After Day 30, the Customer can:
- Revolve the entire amount in installments with service charges @ 3% after paying at least 5% of the billed or due amount
- Pay some amount now and revolve the rest in installments with service charges
- Recieve a grace period of 5 days after billing cycle
- Late Payment Charges of 3% (recursive) are applied on the outstanding amount every time payment is delayed
- Late Payment Treatment?
- On Missed installment, 3% LPC is applied on that month’s installment
- Credit Limit
FINJA reserves the right to increase or decrease any Customer’s Credit Limit based on its credit assessment algorithms and Finja Credit Policy.
- Credit Limit shall decrease with every transaction made in credit mode, according to the amount used.
- Credit Limit shall again increase with the repayment, excluding repayment of service charges and late payment fee.
- Credit Limit shall freeze if a payment is missed.
- Credit Limit shall reactivate once any part of the outstanding is repaid.
- If the Customer chooses to pay a higher amount (Balloon Payment) than the due installment, the service charges will remain the same. In this event, the Credit Limit will be released at a faster pace.
FINJA shall at all times be permitted to use any and all possible courses of action in order to secure the repayment of the credit used and other charges from a Payment Defaulter including but not limited to the following:
- Permanently blacklisting, blocking or suspending the Finja Credit Facility
- Reporting the default to Card Member his/her Employer.
- Reporting the default to eCIB and/or DataCheck.
- Reporting the default to other credit scoring entities.
- Reporting the default to platforms like Rozee.pk
- Initiate appropriate legal proceedings against the Payment Defaulter under any provision of law for the time being in force.
The Customer hereby expressly permits FINJA to take the following action in the event that FINJA declares the Customer as a Payment Defaulter:
- Visit the residence of the Customer for recovery of outstanding credit and other charges.
- Visit the office, workplace or Employer of the Customer for recovery of outstanding credit and other charges.
- Appoint or hire third-party collection agents and/or recovery teams for recovery of outstanding credit and other charges from the Customer.
- Contact the Customer via SMS, e-mail, telephone or postal letters for recovery of outstanding credit and other charges.
By acceptance of these mandatory terms and conditions, the Customer hereby instructs, consents to, and authorizes FINJA to provide certain information about the Customer to third parties. In addition to any other Customer information, Information Processing may include sharing of all data held by NADRA and eCIB of the Customer, mobile phone number, full name, father's name, CNIC, occupation, employer name, monthly income and residential address. Information Processing shall not in any manner guarantee the approval of the FINJA Card.
- Variation of Terms
- FINJA may from time to time and at any time change any of these Terms and Conditions including, without limitation the terms of payment, percentage rates, charges and fees, and shall accordingly notify the Card Member by inclusion in the Statement of Account or otherwise. Such changes shall be effective from any date specified by FINJA for such modification or if contained in the Statement of Account, from the date of the Statement of Account.
- Retention by the Card Member of the Card after the Card Member's receipt of any changes in these Terms and Conditions pursuant to Clause-a shall constitute notice of the Card Member's acceptance of such amended Terms and Conditions without reservation. In the event of Card Member nonacceptance of such Terms and Conditions as amended, the Card Member must immediately terminate the use of the Card in accordance with Clause Termination (a) & (b) otherwise the changed Terms and Conditions will continue to apply
- The Card Member hereby irrevocably authorizes FINJA to disclose information relating to the Card Account, the use of the Card, the particulars and financial affairs of the Card Member to any Merchant, bank, financial institution, related or affiliated concerns or any member of the National and /or International Payment Schemes VISA/MasterCard network or to any person or concern or authority as FINJA may, in its sole discretion, deem appropriate and/or if instructed by government agencies/departments, regulatory body and court orders under the law.
- Additionally, the Card Member consents to FINJA disclosing information regarding the Card Member's account to any other company within FINJA for such purpose or purposes as FINJA in its sole discretion requires.
- All Cards, PINs, notices, Statements of Account, demands or any other communications under these Terms and Conditions (hereinafter collectively called "Communications") may be communicated through FINJA App.
- Any notice to be given by the Card Member to FINJA under these Terms and Conditions shall be given by the in-app complaint management system and/or Finja Helpline, Website etc.
- Notwithstanding the aforesaid, FINJA shall be entitled at its absolute discretion to rely and act on any notices, requests or instructions which are or purported to be from or given on behalf of the Card Member (whether or not they are genuine or given with the Card Member's consent or authority) and which are given orally or otherwise communicated to the Bank other than as provided above, and action on the Bank's part pursuant to such notices, requests or instructions shall be binding on the Card Member and FINJA shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred or suffered or sustained by the Card Member as a result of such action.
- FINJA shall be entitled, with 7 days prior notice, to demand the return of the Card and/or immediate payment of all amounts outstanding under the Card Account, in case of, including but not limited to,
- Breach or violation of any of the Credit Card Terms;
- Default in payment of outstanding dues in context of the Credit Card or in context of any other banking facility being availed by the Customer;
- Any adverse change in the Customer Profile/employment;
- Abuse of the Credit Card;
- Any other reasons which in the absolute judgment of FINJA would necessitate the return of the Card; and/or in case of any change in local/international laws or any change in FINJA’s or State Bank's policy that warrant to demand the return of Card by customer.
FINJA shall not any time be held liable or responsible for any loss or damage incurred by a Customer in connection with the FINJA Card. The Customer hereby agrees to indemnify and hold FINJA, its affiliates and its officers, employees, successors, assigns, attorneys and agents (each an "Indemnified Party") harmless from all losses, costs, claims, demands, expenses, damages, penalties and attorney's fees suffered or incurred by any Indemnified Party as a result of the Customers misrepresentations, actions, omissions or negligence
In the event any one or more of the provisions of these Mandatory Terms and Conditions are held to be void, unenforceable or illegal under the applicable law, the unenforceability or illegality shall not affect any other provision of this Agreement.
A certification by the authorized officer of FINJA regarding the sums owed by the Customer shall be conclusive and the Customer waives his/her right to challenge the same. If any dispute arises in relation to the FINJA Card, FINJA's decision shall be final and binding on all parties to the dispute (the "Dispute").
For the purposes of this Agreement, a Dispute may include but shall not be limited to
- any dispute over the sums owed by the Customer,
- Customer's eligibility for the usage of the FINJA Card or
- any other dispute between the Customer and FINJA.
These Mandatory Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and the Customers hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Lahore.
Any income or other taxes and duties which are payable on the transactions made by the FINJA Card shall be the Customer's sole responsibility and FINJA shall not be liable for any current or future tax implications on the transactions made by the FINJA Card. Grievance
FINJA reserves the right to vary or amend these Mandatory Terms & Conditions with or without notice. Any change to the Mandatory Terms & Conditions shall be effective on the date the revised Mandatory Terms & Conditions are introduced by FINJA. FINJA shall not be liable to any Customer in the event that a Customer is affected by the revision to the Mandatory Terms & Conditions.
In addition to the requirements of these Mandatory Terms and Conditions, FINJA may at any time, call upon the Customer to execute any other instruments as required under any applicable law in relation to the FINJA Card, including but not limited to execution of any loan agreements, guarantees or provision of security cheques.
Right of set-off
- FINJA may at any time and without notice or liability in any way to the Card Member combine or consolidate any one or all accounts of the Card Member with the Finja Bank or any affiliate or subsidiary (whether current or deposit or of any other nature in whatever currency and whether in Pakistan or elsewhere) and/or setoff or apply any money standing to the credit of any one account or all of such accounts in or towards satisfaction of the outstanding balance of the Card Account.
- FINJA’s right against the Card Member shall not be determined, affected, or prejudiced, and all amounts payable to Finja the Bank, actual or contingent or joint or several, shall immediately become due and payable upon the death of the Card Member.
- FINJA’s right to setoff and all transactions authorized by the Card Member before their death shall continue to subsist till FINJA is informed in writing about such death. Upon receiving this information, the FINJA Card and the FINJA Account will be blocked for new transactions after receiving this notice.
- Finja will not be obliged to allow any operation or withdrawal except on the production of a succession certificate or other court order, from a court of competent jurisdiction. The legal heirs will be notified of a debt balance and they should agree to the required adjustments before the release of the funds in their favor by FINJA.
FINJA may at any time waive either unconditionally or otherwise any of these Terms and Conditions or any default or breach of the Card Member provided that such waiver is given in writing by FINJA and save as aforesaid, no condoning or excusing of and no neglect or forbearance on the part of FINJA of any default or breach of any of these Terms and Conditions shall operate as a waiver of FINJA ‘s rights and powers and no waivers shall be inferred from or implied by anything done or not done by FINJA unless expressed in writing by FINJA. Any waiver shall operate only as a waiver of the particular matter to which it relates and shall not operate as a waiver of subsequent breaches in any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Taxes and Other Government Levies/Duties
The Card Member agrees to reimburse FINJA for payment of any stamp duties and/or excise or other similar taxes or levies payable in connection with any advances, finances or credit provided by FINJA to the Card Member or any Supplementary Card Member. 23.
- Assignments/Transfer of Interest
The Card Member and Supplementary Card Member(s) hereby agree that FINJA may, in its sole discretion, assign, discount or otherwise transfer part or all of its interest herein (and/or in any goods hypothecated by the Card Member to any third party for such consideration or otherwise as FINJA deems appropriate.
- Renewal of Card
FINJA may issue a new Card or Cards automatically unless instructed otherwise and also that FINJA reserves the right not to reissue a card or renew the Card. The Card Member shall continue to remain bound by these conditions and any amendment thereto.
- Governing law
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Pakistan and the Card Member hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts established.
Except as provided in Clause on Disclosure above, FINJA will treat the Card Member's personal information as private and confidential (even after Card Account has been terminated). Nothing about the Card Member's relationship with FINJA or the Card Member's name and address will be disclosed to anyone, including other subsidiaries or affiliates of FINJA, other than in accordance with the terms set out below:
- Where FINJA (or any third party acting on FINJA ‘s behalf) are legally compelled to do so; or
- Where there is a duty to the public to disclose;
- Where FINJA ‘s interests require disclosure; or
- Where disclosure is made at the Card Member's request or with the Card Member's consent.
- Where for the purpose of credit reporting, verification and risk management, FINJA exchanges information about the Card Members with any institution it deems fit.
- Where FINJA for promotion of its products and/or its affiliates use the information of the Card Member for promotional purposes.