Head of Business Partnerships
FINJA, the leading Pakistani FinTech is a new age financial services platform for professionals, merchants (Karyana shops) and SME businesses addressing their payments, collections and credit needs. Being friend of banks, we hold a unique position in the value chain enabling all actors in the eco-system to interact digitally. We are the flag bearers leading Pakistan’s economy to a digital transformation by providing innovative financial services & solutions
Finja is on a hunt for a Head of Business Partnerships for its API based institutional payment solution. In this role the applicant is expected to spearhead the respective digital sales vertical. The applicant will be exploring & opening new horizons of digital business opportunities while developing diverse growth strategies for the Finja Business proposition.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create a cross product partnership eco-system integrated via APIs.
- Identify and evaluate new strategic business opportunities; Structure potentially complex deal scenarios that may incorporate a sell-to or sell-with scenario involving multiple parties across an ecosystem.
- Work across partner ecosystem to build/lead cross-functional teams in support of deal structuring -- Work effectively in a team environment and develop creative alternatives.
- Utilize data insights to define measures of success with each partner relationship; predict and manage the evolution of partner relationships.
- Generate holistic (partnership) compelling business cases (Build financial models to support complex deal negotiations), think strategically and act on ideas, and effectively sell these ideas to the leadership team.
- Achieve sales, revenue and profit goals and strategies that advance the partnership performance and enables the achievement of the departments’ as well as the business’s financial goals
- Maintain partnership retention and client lead flow while providing exceptional customer service and developing client relationships
- Be the partner’s advocate within Leyton creating a positive customer experience that ultimately results in the renewal of the partnership
- Engage in the day-to-day management of the partnership, including issue resolution
- Lead meetings on negotiating agreements and execute partnership plans.
- Identify opportunities to improve sales effectiveness. Coordinate cross-functionally to deliver process improvements, playbooks, toolkits, and skills development
- Presentation skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Analytical & problem solving skills
- Stakeholder management
- Technical knowledge of Financial solutions
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or a Masters in the field of Business / Marketing
- Minimum 8 years of corporate / institutional sales experience in financial industry with at least 2 years in a managerial role