Sales Operations Manager
FINJA, the leading Pakistani FinTech is a new age financial services platform for professionals, merchants (Karyana shops) and SME businesses addressing their payments, collections and credit needs. Being friend of banks, we hold a unique position in the value chain enabling all actors in the eco-system to interact digitally. We are the flag bearers leading Pakistan’s economy to a digital transformation by providing innovative financial services & solutions
Finja is looking for a sales operations manager with great people skills who will spearhead corporate payment solution sales service vertical. The ideal candidate must ensure cross functional team collaboration in order to make sure that clients are getting the best services in the industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively and partner with different departments to ensure that efforts to maintain customer satisfaction are consistent.
- Design and create plans of action for the various stages of the customer service process.
- Monitor team productivity and address issues as they arise to ensure maximum efficiency and consistent service experiences.
- Day-to-day management of all customer-facing teams to ensure all teams work towards the same goals.
- Continuously monitor metrics and leverage customer feedback to drive continuous improvement of service practices.
- Promote a customer-centric business approach.
- Preparing performance reports by collecting and analyzing data from the customer service functions.
- Working closely with product teams to understand and give input into product changes relating to the customer service department.
- Developing and maintaining standard operating procedures for common situations.
- Identifying and acting to remove obstacles to delivering consistently high levels of service.
- Working closely with senior management to help customer service deliver on their components of overall company goals and objectives.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Calm, polite, and professional behavior.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- High service orientation.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or a Masters in the field of Business / Marketing
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in client servicing in Financial space