Java Software Engineer
FINJA, the leading Pakistani FinTech is a new age financial services platform for professionals, merchants (Karyana shops) and SME businesses addressing their payments, collections and credit needs. Being friend of banks, we hold a unique position in the value chain enabling all actors in the eco-system to interact digitally. We are the flag bearers leading Pakistan’s economy to a digital transformation by providing innovative financial services & solutions
FINJA is looking for experienced Java/Spring Boot developers who can jump into a high-performance development team and work towards the delivery of a back-end platform migration and development in a fast-paced environment in the banking and finance industry. We want people that are always looking to improve their code, prefer to collaborate with others, and are excited to learn new skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement functionality and features that meet the requirements of the project
- Ability to write high quality, scale-able code
- Handle complex system migrations/development in a Java/Spring boot environment
- Quickly get up to speed on current architecture and contextual info surrounding existing systems.
- Collaborate with front-end developers to define API contracts and help implement those contracts via RESTful end-points with php developers
- Implement business logic in server-side processes
- Understanding of message brokers like rabbit MQ is a must
- Understanding Data structures and Background tasks i.e. services and cron jobs is a must.
- Understanding and implementation experience of Threading/Multiprocessin
- Spring Boot
- Mysql, postgres sql
- Rabbit mq
- Data structures
- Rest/Soap Apis
- Design Patterns implementation
- Test Driven Development